I was down in the clubhouse just a moment ago and I noticed our Strength Coach (E. Browne) packing his storage unit for the road trip.
Here is a list of things that he takes on every trip:
- Two boxes of bats (probably 10 in each)
- Jump Rope
- Dumbells (ranging from 10 pounds to 30 pounds)
- Medicine Ball
- Laundry bags
- 2 Extra Alternate, BP and Road uniforms (#26 and #43)
- Five Extra Hats
- Cuff Weights
- Air Pump (to inflate core ball)
- Weight Vest
As you can probably imagine with all the weights, the unit weighs a ton. It takes two people to load it on the bus. They have two big storage units that they take on the bus.
Just thought you may be interested to some of the things the team travels with.
The checklist is pretty easy for yours truly.
- Highlighters/white out/scissors/pencil/pens
- USB cord
- Media Guides (O’s/Prospect Handbook)
- Computer/Power Cord
- Cell Phone Charger (Already lost one in Lakewood)
- Plenty of extra clothes
Bus leaves at 2:00 PM
Until next time, Go Shorebirds!